Saturday, September 16, 2017

The Poppy Table and Winston Wagon (vintage rentals)

Introducing the Poppy Table....


She is one of my all-time-favorite finds. Love the simple details of this piece. When I bought her she looked like this...


The photo is from my IG account awhile back. I decided to use Amy Howard's at Home One Step Paint. It's similar to Chalk Paint, and really great to work with. "Ballet White" was my color choice. If you're interested,  Cappel's Ace Hardware in West Des Moines stocks Amy Howard products. Here's a quick look at the color options...


I love how she turned out. Great potential for so many settings, especially as a guest book table. And she pairs beautifully with the Rosily Chair (featured here ).


I found this vintage mailbox and thought it would be a great addition to the collection. I painted her in Amy Howard's One Step Paint as well. "French Blue" was the perfect choice for a little pop of color. The gold letters are from Hobby Lobby. Notice the little detail at the bottom... you can make a name tag fitting for the occasion.


Dimensions for Poppy are: height- 30.5 inches, width- 34 inches, depth- 19.5 inches.



The Winston Wagon is also available. As I painted it gray and white,  I pictured it being useful as a wedding wagon. Practical, simple and sweet. The dimensions are: height- 20 inches, width- 36 inches, depth- 16 inches (the white side rails do come off if needed).  



Thanks for stopping by! More features to come.

You can find my FB page here: The Cottager 

You can find me on IG at: the_cottager 


Questions you may have...
1. Rental Price:
+ The Poppy Table~ 35.00 dollars
+ The Winston Wagon~ 25.00 dollars
+ French Blue Mailbox~ 6.00 dollars

2. Do you deliver and pick-up?
Yes, charges for delivery & pick-up will be determined by location, size and quantity of your order.

3. Can I pick up my order and return it myself?
Yes, this will work in most cases. Some vintage pieces may need prior approval.

**In general, the area in Iowa that I'll be looking to provide vintage rentals is: Ames, Story City, Jewell, Nevada, Boone, Madrid, Webster City, Dayton and Ft. Dodge (& all the in-betweens). Keep me in mind for your special events and help me get the word out to your friends and family. **

Linking to:
Make it Pretty Monday
Feathered Nest Friday
The Inspiration Gallery

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Oh, goodness! That little table is so dreamy! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's shindig. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/make-pretty-monday-week-227/ Hope to see you at the bash! Happy week to you! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

September 25, 2017 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home