Saturday, June 25, 2011

"Junkin in June"

Bentley Boy and I went "Junkin in June" as they were calling it today. It was so much fun! Not even the rain could spoil our day. I found some great little home accessories. The frame pictured below was my favorite find of the day. Bentley thought this was very funny.



Here's the rest of my collection. Most likely it will all get a fresh coat of "Westhhighland White" from Sherwin Williams.


The old frame and mirror were purchased from JB Knacker's. The black vintage mailbox was from Once Was. The shabby little chair and vanity mirror/tray was from One Man's Junk. We had lunch at one of my favorite places, The Dutch Oven Bakery in Boone and then stopped by my Grandpa's for a little visit. I wanted to go visit some more of the vendors, but I was running out of steam and my back was aching from lugging that boy around. So my responsible side took over and I did one last stop for groceries ...blah... and then home. I look forward to doing this next year with NO KIDS!!! :)




1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Such fun things, Mimi! I would love to go junking with you... one of my favorite activities too!

June 25, 2011 at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home