Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hunting and Gathering!

Although I haven't been able to work on my projects...I have continued to hunt and gather when I am out and about. I convinced my husband that we needed a minivan after we had our first child:) It comes in pretty handy. I always have the back seat out so I can fit furniture in it. I've been busy snapping some "BEFORE" pictures and I thought I would give you all a sneak peak.


Here's a few of my latest curbside finds:

A cute little bench, a child size rocking chair and a vintage trike!




I am always looking for old frames. I am so happy about these.



A great little side table found at Goodwill.



I found these chairs on craigslist. I hope to use them in my dining room.



My Averi Grace likes them as well.



Mr. Bentley is going to help me with the repairs.



Here's a great little dresser I found at a garage sale.



Another dresser that I get to work on. This one was given to me by a friend who no longer wanted it. Lucky me! Not sure I will be able to part with some of these pieces.



So, my hope is very soon I will be singing this little tune:

"hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go."

And from the looks of this picture, I also hope I can get some sun soon too.

That is one pasty girl:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home